Adani Enterprises results
- Consolidated Revenue increased by 223% to Rs. 41066 Cr
- Consolidated EBIDTA increased by 107% to Rs. 1,965 Cr
- TotalEnergies to invest at 25% stake in Adani New Industries Limited (ANIL)
- Completed Rs. 7700 Cr primary equity transaction with IHC
- Achieved financial closure of KCL Project for Rs. 6,071 Cr
Operational Highlights (YoY Basis):
· Adani New Industries Supply Chain Ecosystem – Achieved sales volume of 264 MW
· Adani Airports Holdings Ltd (AAHL – Airports) – Pax movements up 35% to 16.6 Mn across seven airports
· Primary Industries Mining Services – Production volume up 71% to 8.1 MMT
· Primary Industries IRM – Volume up 52% to 26.7 MMT
Financial Highlights Q1 FY23 (Consolidated) (YoY Basis):
· Total Income increased by 223% to Rs. 41,066 Cr
· EBIDTA increased by 107% to Rs. 1,965 Cr
· Attributable PAT increased by 73% to Rs. 469 Cr
- Note – AEL being an incubator has businesses, which are established as well as incubating.
- Ahmedabad, August 4, 2022: Adani Enterprises Ltd (AEL), part of the Adani Group, today announced its results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
- Financial Highlights Q1 FY23 (Consolidated) (YoY Basis):
- Total Income increased by 223% to Rs. 41,066 Cr on account of strong performance by IRM and Airport business
- EBIDTA increased by 107% to 1,965 Cr due to full consolidation of airports business and improved realizations in IRM business
- Attributable PAT increased by 73% to Rs. 469 Cr in line with EBIDTA
- “While our diversified growth is reflected across our range of businesses, Adani Enterprises continues to prove itself as one of the world’s most successful multi-industry incubators,” said Mr Gautam Adani, Chairman of the Adani Group. “AEL’s incubation strategy has no parallel and we intend to further leverage this unique business model as we transform the Adani Group into an integrated ‘platform of platforms’ with unprecedented access to the Indian consumer. AEL’s high growth lays the foundation for us to accelerate the continued development of new businesses like data centres, airport ecosystems, road and water infrastructure, defence and aerospace, and digital technology services. Through our partnership with TotalEnergies in ANIL, we have also begun our journey to become the world’s largest player in green hydrogen.”
- Business Updates (Q1 FY23):
- Updates in Incubating Businesses
- Adani Airports Holdings Ltd (AAHL – Airports)
- During the quarter, Adani Airports handled –
- 16.6 Mn passengers
- 126 k Air Traffic Movements
- 2.3 Lacs MT Cargo
- Adani Road Transport Ltd (ARTL – Roads)
- Provisional COD received for Bilaspur HAM Road project
- Update on four HAM projects which are under execution:
|Vijayawada Bypass||Andhra Pradesh||28%|
|Nanasa Pidgaon||Madhya Pradesh||20%|
- Construction activities has also started in Azhiyur Vengalam, Kodad Khammam, Badakumari Karki & Panagarh Palsit road projects.
- Concession agreement signed for Kagal-Satara road project of 65 KMs in Maharashtra state under BOT basis.
- AdaniConnex Pvt Ltd (ACX – Data Center)
- 97% construction of Chennai Data Center completed
- Construction at Noida Data Center started
- Updates on Established Businesses for Q1 FY23
- 1. Adani New Industries Supply Chain Ecosystem
- Module line trial run started for new 2.0 GW capacity plant & Cell line and comprehensive project expected COD by Q2 FY23.
- Volume stood at 264 MW vs 271 MW
- Primary Industries (Mining Services)
- Mining Services production up by 72% to 8.1 MMT on YoY basis
- Suliyari mining services made operational and started production
- About Adani Enterprises Ltd
- Adani Enterprises Limited (AEL) is the flagship company of Adani Group, one of India’s largest business organisations. Over the years, Adani Enterprises has focused on building emerging infrastructure businesses, contributing to nation-building and divesting them into separate listed entities. Having successfully built unicorns like Adani Ports & SEZ, Adani Transmission, Adani Power, Adani Green Energy, Adani Total Gas and Adani Wilmar, the company has contributed significantly to make the country self-reliant with our portfolio of robust businesses.
- The next generation of its strategic business investments are centered around green hydrogen ecosystem, airport management, roads, data center and water infrastructure which has significant scope for value unlocking. This has led to robust returns to our shareholders. Rs. 150 investments in Adani Enterprises, which was the group’s first IPO in 1994, has grown to Rs.900,000+.